Today I spent most of the time preparing for my Monday project presentation. It went well, and the other RAs found the demo I did interesting, where I showed them our server logging information from them browsing our dummy page as they browsed it during the demo.

After the presentation, I continued to work on the React app for part of our Get API. It's challenging to get it integrated properly. I'm not used to going beyond typical MVC type web apps and needing to send a huge chunk of JavaScript to the client which really does the work. Once I got it all set up (which ended up being a WebStorm project nested within a WebStorm project) it works well. I'm still learning how to use React so I haven't got much of a prototype yet, but I think it's promising.

Note: This was originally posted on the blog I used for my co-op term while at Seneca College (mswelke.wordpress.com) before being imported here.